poniedziałek, 5 maja 2014

Angielski jest fuckin' fajniejszy! (tak bardzo fajniejszy)

I don’t usually bother you with things that irritate me in my daily life, but when I do this I always make sure that it will be music to your ears. That’s why I decided to use English.


This time I just fucking couldn’t help it. Or maybe I just couldn’t fucking help it? I ask you – my English is fucking poor.

I am a very bad girl. A very, very bad, bad girl! I catch myself using vulgarism definitely too often.

But you know what? This is stupid. As everyone knows I’m Polish. And that’s why I’m supposed to speak Polish as well. And exactly, only because of that I sound fuckin’ vulgarly.

Imagine me sayin’ ‘kurwa’, ‘ja jebie’ and ‘kurwa ja pierdole’ every single time I use my tongue – it's tak bardzo szorstkie. And then imagine that I fuckin’ say fuckin’ ‘fuck’ too fuckin’ much. It sounds so fuckin’ melodically, doesn’t it? If you think it’s not true, you must be fuckin’ out of your mind.
This is fuckin’ unfair! Why the fuck cursing in English must sound much nicer? No matter how often English women use this magic word, they’re still a fuckin’ ladies!

But in Poland, when I meet sb and I notice that they are people who I can feel free with, I start to be dirty as fuck so they finally claim that they don’t want to side with me. To sum up, I’m lonely as fuck. Only because my strong emotions...

Even if there were some linguistic mistakes, don’t tell me. Jebie mnie to. Or, as you wish, I don’t give a fuck.

5 komentarzy:

  1. Hahaha you made my day <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Lol I don't think it's true. Fuck is as strong as kurwa, we just don't feel it that much. For me it's the same with 'I love you'. When someone says 'I love you' it doesn't really matter for me and I don't feel the feelings that go with it. But when someones says 'Kocham Cie' it immediately sounds more genuinely. Don't you think so?
    Plus I see that people in US give similar attitude to cursing girls, as people in poland do to polish curing girls. :) Just sayin'

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. There's a lot of fucks in my mind and only few of them are kurwas.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. hahha kocham Cię :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń